OpenApp Media provides advertising technology for the software applications--specifically browser plug-in applications. We strive to bring you the most relevant and compelling offers while being non-intrusive. Our advertising platform enables software developers to generate revenue for their efforts and enables them to maintain and continue to build software applications.
If you no longer wish to see OpenApp Media advertisements, uninstall the software application that you are using that uses OpenApp Media. Once uninstalled, you will no longer see any advertisements, but will also no longer have access to the software application.
Listed below are different ways to uninstall the application. Choose the option that is most pertinent to your operating system and/or browser.
- To uninstall software applications in Windows, click Start > Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs, and then choose the software to uninstall.
- You can also uninstall software applications in Windows by going to Start Menu > Computer > C Drive > Program Files or Program Files (x86) > [program name] > Uninstall
- To uninstall Internet Explorer Add-ons (Windows), from within Internet Explorer click the settings icon > Manage add-ons > Toolbars and Extensions, and then choose the Extension you would like to uninstall.
- To uninstall Firefox extensions (Windows or Mac OSX), from within Firefox click Tools > Add-ons > Extensions, and then choose the Extension you would like to uninstall.
- To uninstall Chrome extensions (Windows or Mac OSX), from Chrome click the tool icon > Tools > Extensions, and then choose the Extension you would like to uninstall.
- To uninstall Safari extensions (Windows or Mac OSX), from Safari click the Safari drop-down menu or File, and > Preferences > Extensions, and then choose the Extension you would like to uninstall.
Thanks for visiting OpenApp Media, and we welcome any and all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org